- Clients in good health who may need occasional help such as transportation, meal delivery and companionship.
- Clients that have been discharged from the hospital or rehab facility and need temporary services to help them get back on their feet.
- Clients who need someone to help with daily activities in the home and have specific needs.
- Clients who can still live independently at home with the assistance of our live-in caregivers.
- Clients with memory impairment who still live independently at home and need assistance from a loving caregiver with experience with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.