Your Choice Senior Care has provided over 500,000 hours of caregiving and nursing. We understand that every case is different and requires an individualized care plan to provide personalized care. During our assessment, we determine the needs of the clients and determine what type of caregiver will be most effective at carrying out the care plan. We work directly with case managers at assisted living facilities, skilled nursing homes, memory units, home health companies, hospice companies, hospitals and rehab facilities to ensure we are getting as much information pertaining to the care of the clients as possible. The ongoing relationship we maintain with these groups allows for a higher level of care.
- Clients in good health who may need occasional help such as transportation, meal delivery and companionship.
- Clients that have been discharged from the hospital or rehab facility and need temporary services to help them get back on their feet.
- Clients who need someone to help with daily activities in the home and have specific needs.
- Clients who can still live independently at home with the assistance of our live-in caregivers.
- Clients with memory impairment who still live independently at home and need assistance from a loving caregiver with experience with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
We can help you with:
- Problems associated with aging
- Cancer Care
- Chronic Illness
- Memory Care for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hospital to Home Recovery
- Parkinson's Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular Care
- Hospice Care